CAT I Ultrasound Course
What you'll learn
- Understanding the principles of ultrasound as applied to predictive maintenance.
- Gaining knowledge on generic ultrasound equipment such as airborne and structure-borne sensors and their functions
- Explore data acquisition and storage options
- Analysing and trending data, using time signal analysis and setting up statistical decibel alarms
- In depth study of ultrasound applications; leak detection, bearing lubrication and monitoring, steam trap and valve inspection, electrical systems analysis, hydraulic inspections and more.
- Assess equipment to determine severity priorities.
- Recommendations on implementing an ultrasound analysis program at your facility
Learn more about this course online at: https://rms-reliability.com/product/cat-i-ultrasound-analysis/