CAT I Vibration Analysis Course
What you’ll learn
- The benefits of performing condition monitoring and improving reliability
- The condition monitoring technologies: acoustic emission, infrared analysis (thermography), oil analysis, wear particle analysis, motor testing
- How machines work – via supplementary self-study via the “Equipment Knowledge” section
- Why vibration measurements can tell you about the condition of the machine
- How to collect good, repeatable measurements
- What the Fmax, resolution, averaging and other analyser settings mean
- How to Analyse vibration spectra, and the basics of fault diagnosis: unbalance, misalignment, looseness, rolling element bearings faults, resonance, and other conditions
- An introduction to setting alarm limits
Learn more about the course online at: https://rms-reliability.com/product/cat-i-vibration-analysis/
If you have been performing vibration analysis for less than one year, or if you have been collecting vibration readings and leaving the analysis to another person, then this course is for you.
The Vibration Analysis Cat I is also designed for reliability engineers, PdM program managers, and other maintenance staff who would like to understand condition monitoring with a focus on vibration analysis, and take the ISO or ASNT exam.