Ultraprobe 9000/9000 ATEX
- Versatile digital instrument
- Quick learning curve
- Create bearing routes & collect data
- Find leaks and inspect steam traps
- Licence free data management software (DMS)
- ATEX model available
Inspect, store & manage data accurately!
The Ultraprobe 9000 is a digital ultrasonic inspection, information, storage and retrieval system that’s versatile and easy to use.
This Ultraprobe will help move you through inspections quickly and easily - most operators learn within 15 minutes.
Whether used for troubleshooting or a pre-planned route, data is easily viewed on the display panel and stored with the push of a button. The easy-to-read display panel offers calibrated decibel readout and a 16-segment bar graph, which instantly registers sound intensity changes and simultaneously registers peak hold as you scan.
- Establish a bearing route to identify early bearing failure & lubrication problems
- Find your leaks & report cost per leak with DMS reporting
- Inspect for faulty steam traps
- Inspect electrical systems for discharge problems
Why Choose this instrument?
- Easy to use
- Adjustable Frequency from 20 kHz to 100 kHz
- Accurate & repeatable digital data
- Ideally for point & shoot trouble shooting & data collection programs
- Comes with license free data management software (DMS) to efficiently manage & report asset condition
On board data logging utilizing Ultratrend DMS providing:
- Manage routes
- Up & download via USB connection
- Multiple data views
- History tables/spreadsheets
- Trend charts
- Export database & report documents to Excel
UE Systems unique Spin and Click technology makes sophisticated inspection simple and quick!
You’ll be amazed at how much you can accomplish with only 2 controls. By just “spinning” and “clicking” you can go through your inspection quick and easy:
- Store data
- Change frequency and sensitivity settings
- Adjust basic operation modes
- Selecting “Snap Shot”, “Peak Hold” & “Real Time” functions… and more!
For use in hazardous environments, an ATEX or EX rated model is also available:
Intrinsically Safe / ATEX:
FM & CSA approved intrinsically safe:
- Class I, division 1, groups C & D
- ATEX group IIB
- CE approved
- Concerned gasses: methane-propane-ethylene
- ATEX I (dustproofing for mining industry)
This instrument offers the best combination of trouble shooting & basic route based data collection.