Compact & attractively priced pressure sensor SPAN is amazingly flexible. It can be used in a wide variety of applications thanks to switchable electrical outputs & a very wide range of options for pressure measuring ranges and pneumatic connections.
- For monitoring compressed air & non-corrosive gases
- For network monitoring, regulator monitoring, leak testing, object detection
- Relative measurement method based on a piezoresistive measuring cell
- Serial communication integrated using IO-Link® 1.1
Slimmer and shorter than ever before. Ideal for tight installation spaces. Extremely sturdy thanks to its resilient materials.
- Short variant of ISO cylinder DSNU
- Quick and easy installation, even in tight spaces
- Light weight
- Self-adjusting pneumatic end-position cushioning saves time during commissioning and adapts optimally to load and speed changes
- Piston rod with male thread
- For position sensing
With the guided drive DFM, you can count on precise guidance and great absorption of torques and lateral forces, coupled with a sturdy, compact design. It is suitable for clamping, lifting and stopping applications.
- Drive and guide unit in a single housing
- High resistance to torques and lateral forces
- Plain or recirculating ball bearing guide
- Wide variety of mounting and attachment options
- Wide range of variants for customised applications
Smaller systems yet better performance. This is a feat compact cylinders ADN-S are capable of. They are extremely small and light and deliver excellent performance with small movements. All thanks to the single-piece, compact housing.
- Minimal installation space
- Very lightweight
- Ideal for small movements
- Piston rod with female or male thread
- For position sensing
For regulating and filtering compressed air, it is extremely light, very compact yet has a powerful flow rate and comes in a polymer housing. It has low-cost, basic components focused on the most important technical functions.
- Grid dimensions 25, 40, 62 mm
- Directly actuated diaphragm control valve
This universal valve has been newly designed on the inside and now offers an outstanding combination of high flow rates and a compact design. The entire VUVG range, as an individual valve or a valve terminal, is designed to cater precisely for all your requirements.
- Compact universal valve
- Connection technology via E-box
- High flow rate relative to its size
- In-line valves can be used as individual valves or manifold valves
Barely thicker than a tube and just as lightweight, the one-way flow control valve can be mounted directly on the drive.
- Low-cost solution for standard applications
- Simple and reliable adjustment of pneumatic cylinder speed
- Extremely easy assembly
- Fast commissioning
- Compact dimensions
The most compact slide on the market. With an integrated shock absorber and sensor holders, and integrated basic cushioning. Best of all: the slide and yoke are a single component ‒ offering great torsional rigidity and unrivalled precision.
- Powerful twin-piston drive
- Shortest mini slide on the market
- Precise recirculating ball bearing guide
- Versatile mounting options
- Version with mirrored supply port configuration and sensor slots for compact assembly available to order using the configurator
UDISYS offer 7 & 10.1 inch HDMI display's from their partner Riverdi. The range of high bright IPS displays, offer a HDMI interface allowing customers to connect quickly to any external HDMI input like a PC or SBC. The universal USB-C connector provides an easy solution for power supply, touch and other data transfer all in one. It can be used as a sole power supply for all options with or without a touch panel.
For those with limited shop floor space, Deltron is a robust and accurate CNC coordinate measuring machine, combined with compact footprint, but with substantial construction to ensure stability. This unique combination is only made possible by its delta mechanism incorporating carbon fibre rod construction, and well developed software control delivering high levels of measurement accuracy and repeatability.
Extraordinarily capable, but surprisingly easy to use, Vision Engineering’s LVC400 and LVC200 fully automated 3-axis measuring systems have the power and versatility to meet the needs of demanding manufacturing environments. With a measurement range of up to 400mm x 300mm x 200mm, they are ideal for measuring large components or, just as easily, batches of small components.
If you need to measure parts and components quickly and in large numbers – regardless of their shape – you need a TVM20 or TVM35 digital measuring microscope. All the operator has to do is place the subject on the stage for rapid measurements. TVM is ideal for taking 2D measurements of multiple subjects, when fast throughput and ease of use are essential requirements, and a great choice for a shop floor non-contact measurement system.